Join our amazing team!
Work with us
It’s our mission to help all retailers thrive using the latest cutting-edge retail technology. We want retailers to go further, we can do this because we are knowledgeable, focused and professional. – are you?
We are passionate about our business, and it is vital that our people share that same vision.
We operate a culture in which our employees are empowered to facilitate customer satisfaction. Ownership & responsibility are deeply rooted principles, and we believe in the people that work within our business and operate a policy of promotion and personal development from within. The success of the business to date is underpinned by our valuable people and will remain a key differentiator over the long-term plan #Mission2025.
Working at KFP means that you are working for a company that is committed to working to the highest possible standards and delivering the best possible service to its customers.
Our core behaviours define who we are as a company and what we require from the KFP team.
Our reputation as a company and that of all our employees’ is that as much as we value each other, we also value integrity, openness, and honesty and when working for KFP you will be working with people who hold integrity in high regard.
We want all stakeholders to provide us with honest feedback and as part of that feedback for us to be responsive. We recognise relevant stakeholder feedback when we see it, and we do something about it. If you take pride in responding to complaints and dealing with customer issues then you will thrive at KFP, if you see something that is broken, we encourage you to fix it.
Supporting Each Other
When you join us you will see that we are committed to providing a supportive work environment where all employees have the best opportunity to reach their fullest potential.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Employment at KFP is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications related to professional competence. We expect all employees to base employment on this criteria and never in any circumstances discriminate on the basis of sex, marital status, age, nationality, ethnic origin, religious belief, sexual orientation or disability. KFP will employ all candidates on the basis of their merit, suitability, qualifications, experience and skills.
Working and thriving at KFP
We want people to thrive at KFP; we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are just a few benefits we’re proud to provide our team.
Private Healthcare - Working for KFP, staff will be offered the benefit of Bupa private healthcare. This provides cover for a multitude of different illnesses and conditions and includes specialist mental health and cancer support and treatment. Included in this package, staff will gain access to the Bupa Anytime HealthLine and the Babylon app, where a team of nurses, GPs, and other medical professionals will be on call 24/7, 365 days a year, to provide support and advice. Not only are we committed to our staff, but also to their families too, which is why we extend the private healthcare benefit to partners and children under the age of 24.
- Social Events - A culture that is built on a work hard play hard philosophy, we regularly socialise, and we aim to get out for a team night out at least once a quarter. This provides an opportunity for us all to get out of work and get to know each other better. We also hold our annual Christmas party, which is on the company, all to say thank you for your hard work
- Life Assurance - A type of insurance product that pays out a tax-free lump sum to your loved ones after you pass away
- Employee Assistance Programme - We give attentive and compassionate 24/7 support to our staff. Your Wellbeing matters!
- Learning & Development - Regular training and development opportunities
- While the value of taking a break is evident and backed by law, we go one step further by providing FREE beverages such as coffee/tea/soft drinks
KFP is an ambitious company with a long-term vision of becoming the number one go-to company for everything retail IT, procurement, and services.