KFP named as one of Europe’s best in first ever ‘Ones to Watch’ listJuly 29, 2019
KFP Total IT Solutions (KFP) has been named as ‘One to Watch’ in Europe in a list of business excellence published by the European Business Awards, one of world’s largest and longest-running business competitions.
KFP is one of the leading retail IT industry leaders supporting some of the largest retail brands across Europe with IT installation services in-store dealing with wireless services, POS rollouts and Helpdesk IT support.
KFP was chosen as it demonstrates exceptional achievement in one of the 18 European Business Awards’ categories and reflects the programme’s core values of innovation, success and ethics.
Aaron Marc Bennett, KFP Marketing Manager, said: “This award is a clear indication of how well KFP has performed over the last few years, not only in the marketplace but on delivering an exceptional service for our retail customers, some of which, have been with us for 20 years.”
The ‘Ones to Watch’ for the UK can be found at www.businessawardseurope.com.
Adrian Tripp, CEO of the European Business Awards, said: “The companies chosen as ‘Ones to Watch’ are the most inspirational, successful and dynamic in Europe”
He continued: “The talent and tenacity at the heart of these businesses creates jobs and drives Europe’s prosperity. This ‘Ones to Watch’ list of excellence is a benchmark of success for the rest of the European business community.”
Companies on the ‘Ones to Watch’ list come from all sectors; from manufacturing to retail, agriculture to technology, and all sizes; from start-ups to billion euro businesses.
KFP will now have the chance to compete in one of the 18 categories of this year’s European Business Awards to become a National Winner in their country. If successful, they will then take part in the Gala Final in December 2019, where the final 18 European winners will be announced.
The Awards Categories for 2019:
- The Inflexion European Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- The Award for Growth Strategy of the Year
- The New Business of The Year Award
- The Germany Trade and Invest Award for International Expansion
- The Social Responsibility and Environmental Awareness Award
- The Workplace and People Development Award
- The Award for Innovation € 0 - 25M
- The Award for Innovation €26M - 150M
- The Award for Innovation €150 +
- The Customer and Market Engagement Award 0 - 25M
- The Customer and Market Engagement Award €26M - 150M
- The Customer and Market Engagement Award €150 +
- The Digital Technology Award € 0 - 25M
- The Digital Technology Award €26M - 150M
- The Digital Technology Award €150 +
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover € 0 - 25M
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €26M - 150M
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €150 +
The European Business Awards is now in its 12th year. Last year it considered over 111,000 businesses from 34 countries. Sponsors and partners include Inflexion, Germany Trade & Invest and PR Newswire.
For more information about this year’s European Business Awards please go to www.businessawardseurope.com or call (+44) (0) 207 234 3535.
For further press information or for case studies/interviews, please contact:
KFP Marketing Department
About your company:
KFP has over 20 years’ experience providing specialist IT services to the retail sector. We work across a variety of service offerings from new store rollouts & refits, technology deployments, break/fix and managed support. We also maintain long-standing relationships with our partners who provide us with the latest retail hardware.
About the European Business Awards:
The European Business Awards is one of the world’s largest and most prestigious cross border, cross-sector business competitions. Its primary purpose is to support and develop a stronger, more successful, innovative and ethical business community in Europe, as it believes businesses play a key role in addressing major issues faced across the world.