Existing Store Refits
Are you in need of a Retail Technology Upgrade?
Technology refresh work is common amongst our customers. We provide a leading Retail IT system refresh service including upgrading your hardware and network infrastructure to replacing your POS & PED device terminals across your retail estate.
Refresh work with KFP is not only a service but a solution. As part of refresh work, you will be working with a partner who can cost-effectively procure over 25,000+ IT related products for your new and existing retail stores and provide service all over Europe.
Upgrading? Relocating? Expanding?
Replacement technology is a necessity in retail. As the demand for a personalised service in-store becomes more expected, it’s important that the technology is robust and able to work and remain reliable during busy trading hours.
Retail Technology De-installation Services
If you are looking to close a store, relocate to another location, or have a full refit service, KFP can provide the very best and completely tailored service to meet your needs.
Relocating your store can often be driven by the desire to improve your store’s profitability, by enhancing either the convenience of a store’s location or the store environment, to better satisfy your customers’ needs.
When relocating, a considerable amount of time, resources, research, planning and effort will be invested by all departments within KFP to ensure your relocation is a success.
Relocating your store to a different location or assistance with creating a pop-up store is one of our key services. We ensure your relocation to a new site is as seamless as possible.
We can move your IT equipment from point A to B as a simple relocation, we can store your equipment in our warehouse until the new store is ready to be installed, the service is totally bespoke to you.
New Retail Technology Refit Services
Many stores are now looking to modernise in order to keep up with the development in the ever-changing retail climate. Your new store may consist of new technology, new layout and design, or simply replacing damaged equipment.
If you are looking to increase space around popular selling items and therefore require technology to follow suit, we can help.
Minimising Impact on trading
KFP ensures that whilst refitting new technology in your store, we will minimise the impact on trading in all situations.
Not only do we undertake rigorous pre-delivery checks and ghost applications for fast, efficient installation, but we also work in partnership with other trades like shopfitters, electricians for example and ensure that you are able to continue operating.
What separates KFP from the rest is that we work alongside our partners to source the best hardware from the world’s leading vendors and because we deal with them directly, we get them at the best price.
Retail Technology Solutions
- Interactive displays like digital signage in shopping centres and retail stores are now an integral part of the customer experience
- Traffic counting solutions offer real-time analytics of your customers entering and exiting the store in a given day. You can use traffic counting solutions as a data measure of the effectiveness of your promotional marketing campaigns
- Retail customers expect the same seamless experience when they are shopping online or in-store. Click and collect is an excellent option for retail customers looking to provide their customer with the option of purchasing an item ASAP and picking it up in-store on the same day
- Payment devices are essential to a modern retail store including PED devices, mobile and tablets POS systems. We can procure, rollout and support your entire retail technology portfolio
- As well as POS terminal installation, KFP can provide the back of house technology for your retail store, this includes but is not limited to switches, routers, server deployments, cabling but also PC’s monitors, IP Phone systems, iPads and data
In need of a Technology change In-store?
Once we have fully understood the specification of your new technology IT upgrade, our leading project team plan the implementation phase. After this, they prepare installation procedures, build instructions and sign-off documentation. This includes formal feedback procedures (reporting, conference calls and meetings) as well as collaboration mechanisms for any third parties involved. The goal is to provide a seamless technology rollout with minimal disruption to current trading on time and within budget.
Contact our team to discuss your technology upgrade requirements today.
From the outset, KFP, supported by senior director level engagement, were a very professional, flexible and reliable support partner who reacted quickly and with a great deal of flexibility to deliver our POS rollout in the midst of store closures and COVID lockdowns. They delivered the solution on time, within budget and worked around our business needs to avoid disruption and ensure all units were installed, tested and live on time. I’d have no hesitation in recommending KFP for other similar initiatives.Mark Carter - Group Finance & I.T. Director, Life Style Sports