Refitting Existing Stores
Are you in need of a Retail Technology Upgrade?
What should you do once you have sweated the asset?
Technology refresh work is common amongst our customer base. We provide a leading Retail IT refresh service including upgrading your hardware and network infrastructure to replacing your POS & PED device terminals across your retail estate.
Refresh work with KFP is not only a service but a solution. As part of refresh work, you will be working with a partner who can cost-effectively procure over 25,000+ IT related products for your new and existing retail stores and provide this service all over Europe.
Upgrading? Relocating? or Expanding?
Replacement technology is a necessity in retail. As the demand for a personalised service in-store becomes more expected and customers demanding more, it's important that the technology is robust and able to work and remain reliable during busy trading hours.
Managed by our sales and projects team and carried out by our highly-skilled engineers, we can replace:
- POS terminals
- PED devices
- Network & cabling infrastructure
- Wireless technology
Relocating your store to a different location or assistance with creating a pop-up store is one of our key services. We ensure your relocation to a new site is as seamless as possible. We can move your IT equipment from point A to B as a simple relocation, we can store your equipment in our warehouse until the new store is ready to be installed, the service is totally bespoke to you.
Expanding your retail estate is a major investment, therefore, must be done right, and with the right partner. KFP has the skills, expertise and experience in opening new retail stores, exceeding expectations, on time and within budget.
We work with many of our retail customers who are expanding into new locations and we will take our customer from an empty store and install everything IT related ensuring the store is ready for the open day.
Minimising impact on trading
KFP ensures that whilst refitting new technology in your store, we will minimise the impact on trading in all situations.
Not only do we undertake rigorous pre-delivery checks and ghost applications for fast, efficient installation, but we also work in partnership with other trades like shopfitters, electricians for example and ensure that you are able to continue operating.
What separates KFP from the rest is that we work alongside our partners to source the best hardware from the world's leading vendors and because we deal with them directly, we get them at the best price.
KFP procurement benefits to your retail business
- We communicate directly with Toshiba, Cisco, Zebra and other industry manufacturing leaders getting the most up-to-date hardware at the best prices
- Access to 25,000+ IT products
- Specialist POS and Retail function
- Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and evaluate the pros and cons of each – based on price, quality & availability
- Supply of replacement parts
- HP & Toshiba Service Partner
- Ability to offer a single supply chain
Refitting your stores with new technology
Many stores are now looking to modernise in order to keep up with the development in the ever-changing retail climate. A new store may consist of new technology, new layout and design, or simply replacing damaged equipment. If you are looking to increase space around popular selling items and therefore require technology to follow suit, we can help. If it's new POS terminals you require, we can help.
Relocating your store can often be driven by the desire to improve your store's profitability, by enhancing either the convenience of a store’s location or the store environment, to better satisfy your customers' needs. When relocating, a considerable amount of time, resources, research, planning and effort will be invested by all departments within KFP to ensure your relocation is a success.
Retail Technology Solutions
- Interactive displays like digital signage in shopping centres and retail stores are now an integral part of the customer experience
- Traffic counting solutions offer real-time analytics of your customers entering and exiting the store in a given day. You can use traffic counting solutions as a data measure of the effectiveness of your promotional marketing campaigns
- Retail customers expect the same seamless experience when they are shopping online or in-store. Click and collect is an excellent option for retail customers looking to provide their customer with the option of purchasing an item ASAP, and picking it up in-store on the same day
- Payment devices are essential to a modern retail store including PED devices, mobile and tablets POS systems. We can procure, rollout and support your entire retail technology portfolio
- As well as POS terminal installation, KFP can provide the back of house technology for your retail store, this includes but is not limited to switches, routers, server deployments, cabling but also PC's monitors, IP Phone systems, Ipads and data
We work hard to minimise the impact on trading in all situations.
Retailers must be able to keep continue trading when having a technology refresh project rolled out in-store.
For your peace of mind, we are able to minimise any disruption within your stores by supplying a Cradlepoint device from the leaders in 4F failover. Should any issues arise with no telco line, network failure or any other issue, we ensure you're still able to trade.
In need of a technology change in-store?
Once we have fully understood the specification of your new technology upgrade, our leading project team plan the implementation phase. After this, they prepare installation procedures, build instructions and sign-off documentation.
This includes formal feedback procedures (reporting, conference calls and meetings) as well as collaboration mechanisms for any third parties involved.
The goal is to provide a seamless technology rollout with minimal disruption to current trading on time and within budget.
Rob Weavers - Majestic Wine
KFP listened to all our needs at all stages throughout the HP Engage One rollout project. KFP managed to deliver through flexible scheduling and because of their professional engineers, we were able to overcome all challenges along the way. We asked for a challenging and tight rollout window and all the KFP team delivered it. KFP and Majestic teams working together to get the job done. Great work guys.